With Mother’s Day right around the corner, the hunt for the perfect gift has officially begun! To help you find something for your marvelous momma, I’ve compiled a list of companies with products that give back- because there are few gifts better than that.
- Bridgewater Candles– Not only are these products made in the USA, but a portion of sales from the elegant looking jar-candles help feed children in orphanages around the world! They have 8 oz. and 18 oz. candles available in traditional scents, like vanilla, and exciting ones, like “free spirit” or “carnival ride,” which makes it easy to pick out one that the special lady in your life will really love!
- Trades of Hope– Saying that I adore this company is an understatement. Trades of Hope helps artisans around the world escape the hardships of poverty through selling their handcrafted jewelry and accessories. Some of these women have HIV/AIDS, some were stuck in the sex trade, some are in war torn countries, and others are raising handicapped children all alone. Not only are their products gorgeous and going to a phenomenal cause (which you can feel good about gifting), but they’re incredibly high quality products- I wear my Warrior Cuff six out of seven days of the week! I’m hosting an online party (more information about that on Instagram @liveyoulivewell) or you can shop here.
- Toms– Toms has a one for one policy, meaning whatever you purchase, they give one to a person in need! Toms originally came onto the scene with shoes, but they now have sunglasses and apparel as well. They have wedges and heels that are perfect for your hot momma, as well as casual slip -ons and sneakers for your on the go super mom. The shoes come in a variety of different materials and colors so you can find the perfect style all while making a difference. (Bonus: they have vegan options!)
- Body Shop– With all your beauty and bath essentials, the Body Shop is your one stop shop for sustainable, vegetarian, and cruelty free beauty. Pick out a sweet smelling bubble bath or stock up with one of their sales/promos and make your own DIY pampering basket! The Body Shop is doing super cool things for our environment (more here) so taking a bath is almost guilt free!
- Causebox– This is not your average subscription box! Each of these boxes comes with 5-8 lifestyle products that are focused on ethical production, donate a portion of sales to charity, or aim to empower others! According to Causebox, the aim of each box is to put together a combination of products that are “meaningful, inspiring, and uplifting- which encourage you to be your best self,” making it the perfect gift of positivity to brighten not just Mother’s Day, but your mother’s whole year!
If you liked this article, remember to follow me on Instagram and SUBSCRIBE to my blog at the bottom of this page!